Sunday, January 16, 2011

busybody business and heart over head

Aries- Week of January 15- 21

Your Week Ahead: You have no objection to being busy. You enjoy working hard when there is a worthwhile job to be done. But you resent getting caught in a cavalcade of chaos. You hate chasing your own tail or having to do things in a hurry that later must be redone properly. Sometimes, though, it cannot be avoided. We find that we can do no more than fight fires, without stopping to work out what's really causing them. You can't be one hundred per cent efficient this week, and you will drive yourself crazy if you try. You can, though, be successful despite miscommunication and unnecessary pressure.


Your Week Ahead - Love Focus: Artists are allowed to be creative. Accountants are not. There are some areas of life in which it is fine to be inventive, and others where we come under great pressure to stick to protocol and precedent. Life now brings you the opportunity to explore a fresh, fascinating possibility. Is that wise or is it dangerous? You had best be the judge - and, as you reach your verdict, avoid paying too much heed to prejudice and paranoia. Sometimes, when we do things differently, we achieve spectacular results. Your heart isn't stupid. Your head though, may now be too clever for its own good!


_____________


Ahhh, the week aheads. So indulgent.... so absolutely vague. I sort of hate week aheads, and yet, clamor on Fridays to check in and read them. Maybe because they fall so far in advance (I tend to think of weeks starting on Monday), or maybe because I'm ridiculously hopeful that one will atleast promise a massive lottery type finance score. Inevitably, I read them, and have no idea how or what or why or when they will make any sense.

Let's examine the above: the jist is: I will be busy and not too happy about it. So that must mean, I'll be busy at work? Great. If we look at personal business, though, I do have a few things happening for which I'm not prepared because I'm the best procrastinator ever assembled. I'm all about 11th hour freakouts and scrambles. I say I'm not. I say I'm going to plan ahead, but I never do....

Take yesterday: I had a whole day to memorize my audition and choose a monologue. Whole day. Did I do it? I'd say I gave about 30% to the effort. But I gave 70% to sipping wine, running errands, etc. Now, I hate monologues, and can't believe I got myself into this place. It's my fault, proposing this idea. Ugh. ugh ugh. The audition however, I should be more on my game. So I have today. And I will use it, milk it, drain it.... at exactly 8pm, I'm sure. I mean, I have to go to breakfast with Erik and Tom- I've blown them off for weeks, and I have to walk the dogs on a nice long walk- it's Sunday, and their little furry selves expect long Sunday walks, and I have to visit with Mom- cuz she's my mom. (I see the first part already beginning to play out, don't you?)

The second half of the horoscope frightens me a wee bit, too. I don't think it's making a prediction like the first half, so much as it's saying go with your heart. It's the time of year/ planets are in a certain line/ etc. that causes friction between heart and head, so more than likely, Arieses will be battling that dynamic. Ok, Cainer- but do you realize the caution you need to exercise when you tell an Aries to go with their heart? Because we do, we will, and it will be grandiose.

I'll be back in a week to tell you if these fine horoscope predictions were relevant at all... I'm kind of excited to see how this plays out, and hope it's all quite grandiose.

No comments:

Post a Comment